Licensing Law

Eric Gleeson & Co has acted for publicans, hotel operators and restaurants owners over the years. We have handled the disposal and acquisition of numerous licensed premises over the years.

We assist clients on a daily basis with the following applications:

  • Ad interim Transfers
  • Restaurant Certificates
  • Hotel Licences
  • Off-Licences and Wholesale Licences
  • Special Restaurant Licences
  • Music and Singing Licences
  • Public Dancing Licences
  • Temporary Dance Licences
  • Occasional Licences for Special Events
  • Area Dance Licences for Festivals.
  • Gaming and Lotteries Licences.
  • Annual Dance Licence renewals.
  • Special Exemption Orders (Late night Licences for Pub and Nightclubs.

Alcohol and the law: Click Here for Details